• Authors
  • NorthernNewEnglandGuy

NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Just an old romantic at heart.

Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesting characters within a realistic plotline, generally living in smaller towns in Northern New England. With the world and the US in varied states of volatility, these stories offer you, the reader, a brief escape from the turmoil all round us.

Except for the occasional miscreant needed to create tension in the plot, most characters are the kind of people that you’d like to know and are likely to meet here in our smaller, more rural towns. Most of the sex scenes are between people who actually like each other and treat each other with love and respect. If you’re looking for pounding sex in the first paragraph, between people with unrealistically sized body parts, you’re probably in the wrong place. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy.

Location

Northern New England

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
164Followers
1Following
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Many

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact NorthernNewEnglandGuy by clicking here.