HumpDayHoratio

Love reading stories from my friends here! Enjoy the visual arts type threads also. Have wanted to write short stories and am now under the tutelage of an experienced erotic writer! Recently put a couple of poems up and waiting for moderation.

Up for chatting if interested. Tend to like chatting about wives and relationship type topics but will talk about any subject. The wife and I had a Consensual Non-Monogamous relationship, but that dynamic has changed recently.
Welcome conversation and sharing with others here. Feel free to say hello.

———This is for the Chat side of the house only———

(I can’t believe I have to say this but…)

*If on the chat side, please CHAT! It’s a CHAT room! One word responses and I’ll bounce.

If the responses become shorter, and the time between responses becomes longer, I’ll bounce, you’re just wasting my time and yours at that point.

Not a RP guy. First time I tried I got yelled at! Blame her!

I do enjoy intelligent reasoned conversations on just about any topic. It’s very exciting when women are curious, open to exploring, uninhibited, and emotionally free in pursuing and fulfilling their fantasies and desires. Oh, and one more thing, please have the courtesy to say goodbye.😉

Location

Mid Atlantic now. Lived all over the US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
6Followers
31Following
8My Favorites
25My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Books, Guitars, Music, Music Festivals, Salt And Freshwater Flyfishing, Horses, If It Floats, Or Flies, I’m Game!

Fetishes

A Lot. Try Me

Contact Author

Contact HumpDayHoratio by clicking here.