desperate_bratty_sub


You will always be my muse, I can't stand not having a way to talk to you. I gave up on Skype, whoever fucked us over stole something much more than an account from us.

You told me that my filthy wants and desires should only ever go to you...that they belong to you and you alone...what am I supposed to do now that you are gone? How can I keep all of these words of need and passion out of your reach?

Even if you don’t want me the ways I want you…I still want you.

It's only you. It's always you i think about and i can write for hours. I can fill in the gaps just thinking about your hands on my throat and your touch on my soul.

I'll always be yours and I'll always want to go back to a time I wasn't a liar. When I was truly yours and could wait an eternity for you.

Fate can be cruel but I never thought I would have to lose you in the process of finding myself. I never thought I would have to learn to live without you without ever truly getting to know you. I never thought I would have to trust you’ll find your way back to me.

My timing is fucked lover, my heart will always beat for you, now it's just a race against the clock and my desperate deceptive heart.
My loyalty knows no bounds, but I terrify myself with the raw want and need I can come up with in my mind.
The apathy I feel for myself at times.
The intimacy I crave.
The obsession and desire I am capable of feeling at the same time.
What happens when somebody else steals it and you're not here to remind me why I only ever want yours?
What happens when I'm too weak and I finally give into my primal feelings and stop caring who takes me?
What happens when I stop believing in love and give into impulsivity?
What happens when I scar myself irrevocably and can’t withstand my own touch…


how could I ever curse you with it?

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
1Followers
1Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Author

Contact desperate_bratty_sub by clicking here.