• Authors
  • Raxton57

Raxton57

4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and very aggressive non consent stories soon.

To my regular readers, let me just say that -for now at least- My series with Becky has come to an end. We both felt this was a satisfying place to leave it. I am moving on to more stories about Buxum Kitty and the trials I will soon have her undergoing as well as a few new Wendy stories (There might be a surprise there later this year so stay tuned).

If you missed me, I am sorry but I'm back now and will soon be posting once more. Please let me hear from you with any comments, thoughts, dirty ideas or desires you may have. Below is my original biography as well as a few adjustments to info.

I am a 63 year old male, married for 33 years, looking for an outlet for my erotic creations. I have set up a Twitter account to promote my work, take comments and to be able to interact with fans! Here's the link!
https://twitter.com/SussanCook

I've been writing on the site since August of 2022 and I'd love to hear from my readers about which stories/series they enjoy the most. I primarily write 4 different series:

Kitty Stories: Kitty is a 40 year old busty MILF who is constantly finding herself bound and ravaged by all sorts of men and women.

The Wendy stories: Based on a real person with whom I share my fantasies with, Wendy is a young woman in her mid-20's who is very submissive and finds herself in many desperate situations where that nature takes over.

Anna's stories: Once again based on a real person, Anna is a beautiful woman in her 60's who has led a very active sex life. My fantasies about her are juxtaposed between her younger years and her current life.

And my newest series, all about Becky, also a real woman met here on the site who asked me to help fulfill some of her fantasies in writing. You can find her stories in the "Becky Gets Put in Her Place" series.

My stories are almost exclusively non-consent. I relish the struggle the main characters go through, mentally fighting against what is happening to them even as their bodies surrender to the inevitable.

There have been a few comments recently that I have received saying that they (the commenters) don't like it when the woman is physically restrained or tied down. However, for me, the bondage is a very important part of what goes on. From a literary and psychological sense, it allows to woman to compartmentalize what is happening to her. She can struggle and fight against her bonds and deny any desire for what is happening, yet at the same time, allow herself some measure of comfort that she can't actually help what is happening to her. Ok, that's the thoughtful and well-reasoned answer-the other is more instinctual and primal-"I like bondage."

I would love it if you would Follow me and try some of my works. I respond to everyone who comments or contacts me and I'm open to talking with anyone.

I am pleased that late last year I got out the first chapter of Charlottes Story (A Becky adjacent story) and for those of you waiting on part two, don't give up hope, I'll get it done.

I am also working very hard at adding to my published works. I have reached my first true goal which was 750 Followers Please. Now that IO have achieved that, I am aiming higher at 1,000 followers. I hope any of you new readers will help to make that a reality.


And one final note. So many of you have made great suggestions or pointed out issues with a story, but a lot of you are posting Anonymously. I'm not trying to get up in your face, I would just like to be able to respond or thank you for those comments. This is a safe site and a welcoming community. Please let me have at least some name to call you by (it doesn't have to be your real name).

Location

Kent, WA USA

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
787Followers
13Following
4My Favorites
19My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

February 4, 1961

Hobbies

Reading, Film, Writing

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Oral Sex, Roleplay, Breast Play, Forced Anal

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Raxton57 by clicking here.