• Authors
  • BlueGee

BlueGee

Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting.

My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stories. Sometimes might move in that direction, but they'll be rare. My characters aren't going to be gun toting international ninja assassins with hundreds of contacts and resources, nor dealing with bizarre and OTT conspiracies. I find those dull. I prefer the grey and the flawed. If you only want evil women and righteous men, if you only want protagonists that can do no wrong, then maybe my stories aren't for you. That's OK, everyone likes what they like. But you probably don't need to waste your time and can just scroll by.

I write fiction or fictional accounts of real things. My characters aren't me, so don't assume I agree with everything they do or say, they aren't analogues. Nor will my stories all fit into a single, redundant and overused style. I'll write stories of true love, unrequited love, lost love, betrayal, tragedy, bitter fallouts, reconciliation, forgiveness, and anything in between. I like variety, otherwise every story is just the same as the last.

Also, I don't really care about negative or nasty comments, I've got a thick skin and will generally laugh them off. People can like or dislike my writing, that's their choice. I'm just happy for anyone to read what I write, you are entitled to your opinions. However, if you want to be a bit snippy and castigate me, have some conviction of your words. Don't be a coward and hide behind the veil of anonymity, post as yourself, show some strength and honour rather than sniping from the shadows.

Location

Somewhere under the Southern Cross

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
582Followers
7Following
5My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Things

Fetishes

All Of Them

Contact Author

Contact BlueGee by clicking here.