MidsummerKnight

After a brief foray into popular music some 25 years ago, I returned to the real world and, thereafter, worked in Banking and IT for 15 years. Four years ago, I decided I'd had enough of being a small cog in a big Corporate mechanism and quit my day job to get married and start a family. Sometime later, I embarked on a career writing for TV and film. I still play music and record but only as a hobby.

I'm here to build a wider audience and to improve my writing skills.

The texts published on Literotica are not stories. They're largely based on real experiences although I routinely change the names and dates to suit my character ensemble. That isn't meant to sound boastful. I've been fortunate to live with some very sexualised people, and have gone out of my way to explore the pleasures of the flesh either through sex clubs, various forums (fora?) and an extended network of friends. I'll detail some of those adventures over the next few weeks.

For those interested, I began blogging way back in 2005 on tumblr but later migrated to FetLife. The tumblr account is long gone but my FetLife account is still active and contains around 700 entries dating from around 2014.

Please note - Whilst feedback and comments are welcome, I don't generally respond to anonymous comments, especially if they're nasty and unpleasant.

01-Jan-24 I had another break from writing following a car accident in May 2023. Finding time to write is still hard but the joy is slowly returning.

As an aside, I find it very discouraging when new pieces are voted down purely out of malice. It's spiteful and it hurts, and I would never do the same to you. I've switched off voting on all of my HOT pieces for the time being because I was sick of watching perfectly good work being knocked by anonymous readers.

Location

Tyne and Wear

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
87Followers
26My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Musician, Writer, Science, Engineering, Artist, Performance

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Corporal Punishment, Whips, Belts, Flails, Tying, Knots, Rope, Whipped Cream

Contact Author

Contact MidsummerKnight by clicking here.