Amy1321

Hi, Amy here.

I really appreciate those who bother to read this - before charging in and asking questions that I've answered below.

I am 20 and looking to chat and explore fantasies (do they have to stay fantasies, I wonder?). Currently at university working hard.

I am NOT into role-play. So, let's just chat and compare notes on our experiences and what we like and see where that leads.

Although I am based in the UK, I am happy to chat to you wherever you're from.

Should I suddenly 'disappear' in the middle of a chat, it's Lit not me (Honest!). I also try to chat with just person at a time (it's only polite), so if I don't reply immediately it's probably because I am already chatting.

If your Profile is effectively 'blank' then we won't be chatting for long - if at all. And if you are a supposedly 'dominant' chest-thumping male etc., then think again.

Finally, I have a sense of humour which sometimes gets kick-started by something you may say (or something I think). So, don't be surprised if our chat suddenly becomes silly - it's just me being me - and after my giddy spell I will revert to the matter in hand - sexual gratification.

x

Location

UK

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
5Followers