Bodysurferyeah

The Lesbian Sex category is a treasure trove of some amazing writing and insights.
I enjoy the character development, character improvement and the personal growth of the characters as well as the women with strong character and fortitude.
To the Authors that force me to utilize Google, Spotify, and You Tube, thank you. I find it rewarding when I come to a new and better understanding. I enjoy the challenge and growth.
I find that A Positive Peer Culture is best. A strong, self-confident character that seeks self-improvement and making others better is my favorite story. I was raised to respect men and women, and it pains me when women are treated as second class citizens. It also bothers me when somebody who is Gay is marginalized and disrespected. It is not up to us to judge. That is God’s domain.
Is it a maxim that an aggressive male is seeking self-gratification and that an aggressive female is seeking the gratification of her partner?
Anyway, one reason to enjoy the ocean is the never ending wet, salty, muskiness that keeps coming in waves.

Location

New Jersey

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
68Following
1My Favorites
65My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Body Surfing, Hiking, Salt Life

Fetishes

Lesbian Erotica

Contact Member

Contact Bodysurferyeah by clicking here.