• Authors
  • OnlyHappyEndings

OnlyHappyEndings

Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name.

Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract readers. I'm kind of an attention whore. I submitted "Rita Plays Pygmalion" to the Pink Orchid 2024 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge. I wrote three stories titled "Cheating Wife, April", "Cheating Wife, May" and "Cheating Wife, June" for the 750 Word Project 2024. "The Most Precious Gifts" was my entry for Valentines Day 2024. Next up, April Fools Day. No ideas just yet.

Currently I am continuing the story of my favorite character, Rita the wifeslut, in three-part series Middle-Aged Wifey. Look for "Middle-Aged Wifey's First Anal" in March. After that I will continue with another series, Rita's Modern Hits. She'll be older in those stories and more corrupt than in her Classic Hits. The last one is already written and it is disgusting. You'll love it.

If you re-read "Middle-Aged Butt Slut, Exposed", "Rita Breaks an Engagement", or "Rita Plays Pygmalion" you will find that James and Rita have a last name now. M_____ has been replaced with Morceau. It sounds sexy to me. It's unlikely to be someone's actual name. And if you think about the word and what it might mean, it kind of fits her.

When I finish the stories this year I will have fifteen stories about this kinky redheaded sexpot. That's enough for a book. So I have decided to literally publish that book at the end of the year. Don't worry. I won't take the stories down from here. YOU are my readers and your support means a lot to me. But I will hold back story sixteen, "Rita Comes Full Circle", as an exclusive for the book. Fair enough?

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
275Followers
62Following
34My Favorites
68My Comments
9Series Published

Contact Author

Contact OnlyHappyEndings by clicking here.