Jayleigh_Aura

I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers choice award! I'd like to ask you to consider clicking the like below and voting for it, or better yet, read the other stories nominated and vote for your favorite.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literotica-awards-transgender-crossdressers.

The past few months have been very busy for me so I haven't had as much time to write, but I want you all to know I am still writing. Also I'd like to say I haven't forgotten about the sequel to "Game Show Swap". At the time of publishing it I fully planned on it being my next story, but my creativity continued to take me other places. I didn't want to force Carly and Mark's story so I started on other works. I have written some of it but I can't give a timeline on when it will be finished. Just know that it will be published as soon as I can. Last but certainly not least, I can't thank you all enough for your amazing support, ratings, comments, and messages. It means the world to me that you have connected with my characters. Enough so that you have lifted Mikayla and her "Inner Woman" journey to a contest winner for the month of December!! Thank you so much!

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
324Followers
20Following
37My Favorites
16My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Jayleigh_Aura by clicking here.