• Authors
  • suddenlysara

suddenlysara

I grew up a very good Catholic girl. I actually sincerely mean that. I did all the things I was supposed to do and lived up my friends and family’s expectations of me. Today I’m married, happy, and continuing to become a better person. Even to this day I think I’ve lived up to those standards and consider myself a good Catholic woman.

Everyone falters though. While I always tried to do what was right I sometimes fell short. I’ve kept those sins hidden for far too long and I feel compelled to make my confessions. Yes, it’s anonymous, and yes, I may slightly change some details so that people don’t find out that it was me. So it’s not a traditional confession in that I’m not owning up directly to what I’ve done. It’s the best I can do though and God knows. I just can’t live with these pent up secrets any longer.

I’m open to real, critical feedback here. As I open up the darkest corners of my past I hope that you will judge me fairly. Encourage me, love on me, and join in this sincere journey with me.

Warmest regards with love,
Sara

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
63Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s), Other, Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact suddenlysara by clicking here.