Merro

‘Former’ weighs in heavily to my chronology and statements. Followed closely by ‘it’s a long story’ then often a subject change.

Gotta love the pre-filled answers:

‘Virgin’—we were all born that way. …

‘Sex’—possibly but we don’t know one another.

‘Weight’—😌 I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours… maybe.

‘Height’—sufficient that my legs reach from my ass to the ground (all the way!) and I do fit pants.

‘Location’—what was that? Sry. I couldn’t hear you.

‘Orientation’—picky. Though it was a toss up between that and dirty.

‘Dating status’—is that really relevant?

‘Fetishes’—that’s a ‘former’ question. Also a long story. SO long. And by it’s nature crammed with too much information so I make sure someone Actually has interest before making the effort of answering. Let’s just say it’s been years since I was introduced to anything fully new.

‘Pets’—can be nested under fetishes. I have a cat but that’s a different thing.

‘Hobbies’—1) answering pre-filled forms in a manner that suits myself but has little reflection of the original intention of most queries. 2) non malignant snark.
…So. How was your day?

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Following
7My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact Merro by clicking here.