• Authors
  • Kemmers

Kemmers

Writing, slowly.

==========
1 Apr 2024: 17 uploaded today — hopefully it will pass through the system and be available soon.

23 Dec 2023: 12 submitted. For those of you who have left comments of distaste on James' disposition, I would say that chapters 11, 12, and 13 are a turning point for him. Of course, he will always be a conscientious, reserved, cautious person, but his outright refusal to engage in the magical world and his self-flagellation will fade into the background as he comes to accept the dragon growing in his mind. If you can stomach the paragraph or two of introspection he has in 12 and have made it this far, you will likely find the remainder of the first arc moving in a direction you find more tolerable. For those of you who were indifferent or inclined towards a main character with a more restrained demeanor, those traits aren't disappearing completely — James is finally accepting the dragon he is and his position in this strange new world, not changing entirely but taking on some aspects of the apex predator he will become.

3 Oct 2023: Chapter 1 published. Chapter 2 uploaded, hopefully approved in the next few days. I currently have eleven chapters that I'm ready to post publically, totaling ~120,000 words. I intend to upload until I have all of these eleven on here, a new chapter once the previous one has been approved. From there on out, my goal is to produce a new chapter once a month until I complete the first arc (hopefully in Q1 2024) and then to take a break from Gambit, working on other projects.

==========

Please consider checking out my patreon (https://www.patreon.com/KemmersLit) for advanced reading of The Divine Gambit and other stories that I'm working on. The works on patreon have access to formatting that LE simply doesn't support, allowing for a more engaging, immersive reading experience.

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
358Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Kemmers by clicking here.