• Authors
  • OtterlyMindblowing

OtterlyMindblowing

As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try would spit on her memory. My own stories in the Becoming Monsters Universe will continue, and I will speak of what she had planned as Jeremiah would have seen them go down. May 5th is a day that was special to her, Children’s Day in Japan, and so I ask of my followers and her fans to refrain from swearing, raise a glass in memory, and celebrate the life of a woman who was taken from us too early.

Also, apologies for the delays in posting the past couple of months. That was just life interfering, and I will catch up shortly.

I write for fun and to keep some sanity. Apparently, other people like this so I'm putting some of it here. Feedback is always welcome on all of my stories. I submit stories every Friday morning (US Mountain Time), they may actually publish a bit later. Current schedule and status:

1st Friday - Becoming Monsters: Tidbits and Becoming Monsters: I’m Blue
2nd Friday - Quaranteam: Remote Work
3rd Friday - Becoming Monsters: Stay In Vegas
4th Friday - Becoming Monsters: In the Mirror

Fur World chapters, contest/trade stories, and random things from MPC and AMA will be posted as they are done.

If there is a 5th Friday, I'm using it to catch up writing, do coms, or experiment. My Patreon gets bonus content on those days. This last time, I put up a vote to see what I’d be writing this quarter.

If you like what I do and want to see more, you can buy me a coffee at:
ko-fi.com/otterlymindblowing

Or tip at CashApp:
$OtterlyMindblowing

If you REALLY like what I do and want to get update alerts, and get to read ahead on all my stories, feel free to join my new Patreon. It is always kept at least one chapter ahead of all public releases, and I regularly run feedback/opinion polls and follower raffles. Patron rewards will always be my writing priority, and if you are at the WIP tier you can see the entirety of my manuscripts. This is about twice as much as is available publicly!

https://patreon.com/OtterlyMindblowing

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
861Followers
26Following
6My Favorites
91My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Hobbies

Writing, TTRPG, Singing

Fetishes

Breast Expansion, Wholesome, Mind Control, Succubus, Furry, Transformation, Harem

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact OtterlyMindblowing by clicking here.