• Authors
  • jmm999

jmm999

I'm English but living somewhere else.
If, after a couple months, any of my stories fail to climb above a 2+ rating - I pull them. So stop asking where Family Party went.
Sadly more typos are creeping in now, even though I re-read my submissions two or three times. Diabetes is worsening my eyesight and words sometimes swim in and out of focus.

My stories often feature anal sex, cheating wives and unusual ways of discovering their affairs, and twists at the end. Final twists are hard to pull off; Literotica readers are far too difficult to fool.

Brits like hanging endings. Check out the original movie 'The Italian Job' with Michael Caine. The bus is literally hanging half off a cliff. The stolen gold is almost pulling it over the drop. The gang of thieves are crowded up the other end to counterbalance it. Michael Caine says 'Hang on lads I've got an idea.' Cue music and credits.

The American remake (great movie by the way) has the thieves on a train with all their gold intact. They're toasting their success and laughing. It reminds me of those happy ever after endings to Perry Mason (yes I'm that old). It's happy-clappy, utterly predictable, and a bit pathetic.

So my stories regularly trigger emails saying 'What happened next?' / 'I didn't understand it' / 'Will there be a sequel?' / 'Finish the story.'
The answer is all my stories stand alone and end where they're supposed to. I will never write a sequel. In fact when I check out new stories each day I will not even open anything with a part number.

I welcome emails with constructive criticism. But I delete whinging and complaining from those who could not be bothered to read the above before sending them.

John.

Location

Somewhere in the East.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
903Followers
1Following
74My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Rpg Board Games

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact jmm999 by clicking here.