GoodBoy4Ever

Hello loves! I'm glad I caught your interest enough to read!

I do not care where you are from or born. Women across the globe are unique and beautiful.

I enjoy talking to nearly anyone. I may politely decline if you are mean or disrespectful to others in chats and comments. I am also happy to talk to you if you want to chat; no sex talk is required.

I like writing stories with others, on the forums or off-site.

I typically like writing with a plot or at least a small goal, not just sex acts. I enjoy that, but I prefer the slow burn. This does not apply if we have written before.

'Hotel Bar Seductions' Chat Room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I am here and RPing that I am at a table alone, I am not PMing with anyone currently. Feel free to sit and say hi. And, if you want to buy me a drink, Rum & Coke, or Coffee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For RPers, Furries, etc. (everyone else can ignore)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am open to writing or performing in those scenes if you like Dungeons and Dragons, other role-playing games, or game worlds. I will not judge you for any fan-fiction ideas. But, if I don't know the world/universe(and if it's anime, I probably don't, but I will be interested in learning), please have a link available for me to get an idea. I like exploring new characters and ideas. If you want a slow burn, this can give me time to get into the character/world you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Alien, Demon, and Monster Chat' room
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently human and interested in exploring whatever you are. If you want me to play something else, ask. If you want to turn me into something else.... seduce me. ;)

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
23Following
31My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

47

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Rpgs

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Stockings, Pussy Worship, Submissive, Role Play, Lactation, Foot Play, Furries

Contact Member

Contact GoodBoy4Ever by clicking here.