dbelmont699

I've lived quite a lot in 70 years. Now, I don't climb mountains anymore. But my mind is still Sharp, my energy is good and my interest in the more delightful things in life is intact. As I was advised as a Young Man by my first lover I spent a lifetime developing skills that I can still enjoy today at 70.

My core hobby these days is creating sexual fantasy fakes. Think photo images that are edited so that they tell a little sexual fantasy story all in one panel. And look real not plastic. The twist for the pieces that I create and I create a lot is that I also try to incorporate one little tidbit or sometimes two or even a lot of truth about myself in the image.

I'm also working on writing some erotic pieces. Various topics as I have a fairly broad interest in desire. My philosophy on my writing is much the same as my photographic creations. It's about the people. The basic mechanics of sex are are simple. It's the people and what they feel that makes the whole event interesting. Why like I do in my photographic work I include always an element of Truth in what I write. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I try to never let truth get in the way of a good story but the truth is still there. Because the truth gives me a touchstone for people and how they felt.

On my writing I appreciate constructive criticism. I'll also tell you that criticism that is essentially rants about grammar will be deleted. I don't claim to be a grammar expert so I do take the time to carefully run what I write through at least two grammar checking applications. Does that guarantee that my grammar will be perfect? Absolutely not. Is that important? Absolutely not. I suggest if that's your thing live with it.

If anyone feels move to communicate privately with me because of what I've written feel free. I'm always open to a good yak.

Location

Vermont

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
47Followers
9Following
13My Comments

More About Me

Age

71

Fetishes

Spanking, Oral, Anal, Fantasy, Voyeur, Incest, Cuckold, Hotwife

Contact Author

Contact dbelmont699 by clicking here.