ScorpioDreams

Love, best friendship, intimacy and true acceptance in a secure loving relationship is one of the truly most wonderful gifts that you can experience, and I sincerely wish this for you all. It is not always easy but if you persevere towards this, with the right person, then you will live each day with sunshine in your hearts (and elsewhere).

For some of us, as we mature and start the long path of understanding ourselves at a deeply primal and visceral level we begin to explore what makes us tick in the bedroom and come to accept within ourselves things that we might have once shied away from, including the taboo topics of drawing a line between making love, and pure raw fucking, sometimes involving additional very lucky and slightly wild like-minded and hot people too... and allowing ourselves to enjoy as a couple sheer strength and heights of connection, electricity, companionship, trust, sensuality and sheer naughtiness that most people can only dream of.

I will write some stories here, some based on true events, some imagined and shared as fantasies.

I hope you enjoy, I claim no ability in writing, after all.... I am just a horny old grey fox stag who loves reading, writing and living out erotic encounters.

Location

UK, The Beautiful South

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Followers
6Following
8My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Sex, More Sex

Contact Author

Contact ScorpioDreams by clicking here.