Alitaptap

Hi everyone!

Taking time to live my real life so I haven’t been around. Hope that while you’re here, you check out the awesome authors I follow and others that I haven’t gotten around to. They have amazing work!

I’ve met some of them on the Author’s Hangout forum or the comment section, and apart from being talented, they are some of the coolest, most decent, funny, intelligent and kind people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Seriously, some of the best people around.

Please don’t worry about me. I am well and okay, chugging and bumbling along through life as usual, and I truly hope you take care of yourselves and achieve whatever you’ve set out to do. Kick some ass, peeps!!

And just to add, I truly miss all of you, but alas, real life must take priority.

Sending you all my love ❤️❤️❤️,
Ali

Eroticism is "the poetry of the body, the testimony of the senses. Like a poem, it is not linear, it meanders and twists back on itself, shows us what we do not see with our eyes, but in the eyes of our spirit. Eroticism reveals to us another world, inside this world. The senses become servants of the imagination, and let us see the invisible and hear the inaudible."

Octavio Paz

Location

The tropics

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
14Followers
13Following
6My Favorites
31My Comments

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Philosophy, Cooking

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Alitaptap by clicking here.