• Authors
  • NoTalentHack

NoTalentHack

If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you:

1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story.
2. DO NOT monetize it. This includes, but is not limited to, self-publishing, YouTube audio, etc.
3. Give me a chance to beta read! How exciting!
4. Don't "continue" series that are still listed as In Progress; this rule may be waived in the case that I have not published on Literotica within the last five years. Yes, I'm very sorry that I haven't finished Cultural Exchanges yet.

Creativity thrives when we honor those who have gone before--those writers both known and unknown, who gave us the tools, tropes, and other building blocks we use to make our stories--by paying it forward. So please, if something I've written has inspired you, you have my blessing.

----------------------------------

I’m a software developer getting into creative writing. I wrote a bit 20-odd years ago for a class in college and enjoyed it, but never pursued it past that. The closest I got until recently was character backstories or sketching out adventures for RPGs. I ‘ve been very gratified at all of the positive response I've received so far. Even some of the negative.

For the people that were concerned, no, I'm not depressed or angry like some of the characters in my stories. That's all they are: characters.

Update 12/10/2023:
"You like me! You really, really like me!"

I won the Most Influential Writer Reader's Choice award! I really can't thank y'all enough for... well, for everything. For voting for me, obviously, but also for all the reads, follows, comments, compliments, and criticisms along the way. When I got back into writing a year or so ago, I never thought I'de end up here, especially not this fast. I am so grateful and so humbled.

Also? So, so tired.

I wrote 52 works in 52 weeks, and I need a little break. Well, sort of a break. In the middle of my "break," I ended up writing a story for the Winter Holidays contest, in Group Sex called "New Year, New Experiences." And I've got a bunch more kicking around, so...

If you have any questions, concerns, want to throw a -1 Whimp Cuck comment at me, whatever, please feel free to send me feedback.

Twitter: @NoTalentHack22
Bluesky: @notalenthack.bsky.social
Discord: notalenthack (and a server once I've gotten it set up!)
Medium: @NoTalentHack

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
2354Followers
131Following
2My Favorites
110My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

A Whole Smorgasbord Of Depravity

Contact Author

Contact NoTalentHack by clicking here.