Miskwaadesi

All journeys start with a single step, and while we may have a destination in mind, the true joy and growth come from the process of getting there.

Hello, 39/m/USA/submissive. I’ve been slowly learning for a little while now, since I was about 30. It started slow, mostly through reading stories and learning about what appealed to me. It then moved into a bit about writing about it and then interacting through kik via discussion groups trying to learn more to better understand myself and the community. I’ve had a few in-person experiences mostly related to foot and leg worship.
I’m thoughtful and generally interested in others and actually interested in learning about them. I’m reasonably intelligent and have an easy smile. I enjoy writing and can be moderately good at it. I’m highly organized and proficient at data utilization. I also have a dorky sense of humor which I consider a positive quality though others may find painfully drab.
Conversation and friendship are important to me. I’m seeking a chance to grow, discuss and hear various viewpoints and in so doing learn more about myself and others, but especially to hear and appreciate other perspectives to enhance my opportunities to learn. Communication – it is a skill that I’ve always tried to work on. I’m a bit introverted and have worked hard to develop that skill and have had the pleasure of a Domme who challenged me at it through tasks both on-line and via reporting real world interaction to improve. It helped though it still doesn’t come naturally. Insecurity – I find myself worrying I’m not good enough often, I’ve tried to get better about it and I think in some ways I have as I find myself not comparing myself to others and what they have as much, and while that has helped, it hasn’t made me fear any less that I’m not good enough for anyone.
I love woodworking and making things, as well as home renovation. It seems that often we take for granted these older ways of doing things and being self-reliant and I take pride in doing it. I also love gardening/landscaping. I grow both fruits and vegetables because who doesn’t like the feeling of getting to be a farmer and eating what they grow and trying to make the world around them beautiful. I love to learn and will read a large assortment of skill building books.
It really isn’t about a specific kink for me; I enjoy thoughtful discussion and learning new things. I mean I have some kinks, but would really like to more just explore the idea of what submission is and how people express their submission.

Location

USA

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Woodworking, Gardening, Learning, Science, Conversation

Fetishes

Power Exchange

Contact Author

Contact Miskwaadesi by clicking here.