ring__rust_wine

Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far.
Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer to publish than others and I can't commit to strict timeframes.
I do, however, promise to continue putting my all into this labour of lust for as long as people are still reading it :). Gabby will get her happy ending one day.

I'm a great fan of using lots of words to describe something that could be easily written in a few. This might or might not become apparent if you read my stories. I love detail, and I don't limit this to sex scenes. If one of my characters is feeling something, this gets as much attention as what they're doing/what's being done to them.

I'm always happy to receive considerate/constructive feedback. Thanks to everyone who reads/comments/rates/follows and messages. I love to hear opinions of my stories and happily accept ideas, if there's something you'd like to see in my writing.

I sincerely hope everyone is enjoying the Tom and Gabby saga so far.
Tom and Gabby Ch. 11- Insomnia has now been submitted for publication, and I'm hoping for a prompt publication.
Ch. 12- Big Celebrations is now underway.

Keep in touch. :)

Location

England

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
92Followers
9My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Cuckquean, Humiliation, Submitting

Contact Author

Contact ring__rust_wine by clicking here.