Jay_78

My plan here is to share some of my experiences. I've no doubt at all that they will be tame compared to some, and I'm fine with that. I've had a lot of fun, been able to explore myself, done a lot of daft things, been pretty lucky in a lot of ways, I hope I have a few stories worth telling.

I've always been comfortable around boys and men. I grew up around boys; I have older brothers that were kind to me, was the tomboy of my gang throughout school and always in the minority throughout college (my college background is applied mathematics, computer science and physics). Once I got into the swing of it, it was never difficult to find some fun.

I turned my life around in '06 after a relationship that started out as a real adventure before turning abusive. I met my husband in '07. The first time he saw me I was in a car park, very out of breath, and naked apart from a pair of running shoes.

I'm vegan, don't drink, smoke or do drugs, although it was a different story throughout college and the following few years.

I've been obsessed with fitness and activity since I was a teen. I have a privileged life that allows me to exercise for around 2 hours a day (swimming, gym, yoga, bouldering, running & cycling) without leaving home.

Other than sex & fitness, I love my dog and have a collection of 70s and 80s cars.

I love getting DMs from people who want to talk sex, but I have some rules:
- I won't share my photos, so please don't ask. I won't ask you for yours, but if you want to share, that's up to you as long as you accept I won't reciprocate.
- I won't tell you my real name, or tell you where I live.
- I won't meet you.
- I won't chat anywhere other than via DMs here.

If you're cool with all of that, I'd love to hear from you.

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
22Following

More About Me

Age

45

Contact Member

Contact Jay_78 by clicking here.