• Authors
  • Satsumabook123

Satsumabook123

I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else.
While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will be enjoyed by many readers. I have listened to early feedback and check them before submitting them.
The feedback that I have received is generally very positive and that is great to receive. I am very happy to have my work constructively criticized but do find some of the excessively strident views strange. These are stories, they are fiction sometimes but not always with a ring of truth.
I like to surprise with plot twists where possible and often leave something to the readers imagination. I know this does not go down with many readers.
Finally, I am fascinated by the relationship between the number of views, the number of likes, the ratings and the number added to reading lists. I am constantly surprised how different stories are received.
I am sure that most writers really appreciate positive comments and ratings, ~I certainly do as it makes the effort worthwhile.



Location

UK

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
896Followers
8Following
3My Favorites
34My Comments
22Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Satsumabook123 by clicking here.