LoriRobinsonGa

I am here for roleplay only. I am 38 yo 5'2" 120lb 34b 25 35, shoulder length brn hair and brn eyes. Yes I am married.
For roleplay I enjoying cheating scenes and enjoy blackmail, humiliation, bondage, oral and anal. But very open to other scenes.
Also I am at work so my replies can be slow.

This part below is related to the story I am working on and doesn't have to be in any roleplay that we do.
I am working on a storyline that would involve adultery, blackmail, cuckolding, non con situations, public disgrace , humiliation and some wrestling. I am working on the backstory and the list of characters. The main chars will be me and hubby and my evil younger sister and her husband. Hoping I can discuss this story with writers or creative people.

So a little background on my story so far. Allie and Lori are sisters 3 years apart. There was one other sister (oldest child) and one other brother (2nd oldest) but they are involved in this story. When younger the 2 youngest sisters had their petty , small squabbles but nothing bad. But Lori started to resent Allie when Allie started to get new clothing but at that age Lori was getting hand me downs from the oldest sister. Lori started to sow her wild oats in high school. She went with two 18yo boys to a not well known swimming hole. The two boys had beer and pot with them and before the 3 of them left the swimming hole Lori was no longer a virgin and a huge fan of sex. Lori's mom sensing that Lori was doing grown up things would saddle Lori with having to take younger sister Allie with her everywhere she went. This pissed off Lori royally Allie really limited her ability to have fun (sex). So for the next few years Lori had to baby sit Allie. When Allie was finally in high school , Lori made a it a point to still a couple of Allie's boyfriends just to spite Callie. As a side note Callie became quite the athlete and was part of the flag core. Callie had some very nice long legs and was slender in an athletic way. Lori was also somewhat slender but had a very nice ass which made up for her small tits. Both girls are small chested but had very pretty faces and other attributes that had the guys coming around. For the next few years Lori continued to get the best of Callie until Lori turned 22 and got married. Lori married Mark who was 26 and had a very good job as a Software Engineer. Lori and Mark soon had a nice house, taking very nice vacations and had some very close friends in Brett and Tamara , and Dominic and Katrina. Callie also got married at 22 to Dylan who was 22 also. Both worked jobs that paid the bills but not much more. So for the next few years Callie seethed as her older sister always seemed to now get the good things in life. This continued until Callie was 25 and Lori was 28. Life took a turn for both of them. Mark's job got shipped overseas and his next job just barely covered the necessities. At this time Callie's life turn a huge turn for the better as Dylan had a rich uncle leave them a huge inheritance. It was so much that Dylan and Callie could live off of the interest.

The main characters in my story.

Marc and Lori have been pretty happily married for 8 years.
Marc 30yo 5'8" 150 , 6 inch slender cock, smaller than average balls. medium length brown hair, hazel eyes slender light skinned body.
Lori 28yo 5'2" 125 , 32b 24 35, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, light brown nipples that are sensitive but not overly prominent when hard. Slender with flared hips, light skinned.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/197927180@N08/52735692003/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/197927180@N08/52735691898/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/197927180@N08/52734691117/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/197927180@N08/52735691998/in/dateposted-public/

Dylan and Allie have been married for 5 years.
Dylan 27yo 5'11" 8" thick cock, mushroom head. Heavy full balls. Short black hair, Dark brown eyes , tanned athletic body.
Callie 27yo 5'6" 130 33b 24 34 34 , long brown hair, brown eyes, dark nipples that are just like Lori's but not as sensitive. Slender, tanned and very athletic body.
Brett and Tara have been married 8 years.
Brett 28 yo 5'11" 180 8" thick cock Brown hair, hazel eyes. Heavy set body but not fat from working contractor work. Has a bit of a temper but loves his wife intensely.
Tamara 28 yo 5'3" 125 34c 26 36 Shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. A little on the thicker side on her hips and waist. Very nice and loves to please people which maybe causes trouble for Marc.

Jake and Cara have been married 3 years
Jake 26, 6'2" 200 9" thick cock, short black hair, dark brown eyes. He is Dylan's younger brother Played linebacker in high school, served in the Marines, Also has a bit of a temper and very loyal to Dylan and Callie. He met his wife in the Marines
Cara 26, 5/6" 135, 35C 25 35 , short blonde hair, blue eyes. extremely fit. Very supportive of Jake and Dylan and Callie.

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
16Followers
100Following
46My Favorites
208My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Cheating On Husband, Mixed Wrestling, Mind Control, Bondage, Well Built Men, Imaginative Roleplayers, Humiliation And Degradation

Contact Member

Contact LoriRobinsonGa by clicking here.