• Authors
  • Choppedliver

Choppedliver

I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my high school sweetheart and we have always been close, in all sorts of ways. I needed ways of kicking the old parts back into gear. And that's how I found this place, which just seemed like a fun way to go.

I have always enjoyed writing and have found excellent authors here. I'm still too active and too busy, but it's time to enjoy myself more. So I'm here hoping to give back some of the enjoyment I have gleaned from the stories I've read in addition to honing my writing skills which haven't been used in too long.

I prefer a rather limited niche: two people who love each other, who have run afoul of themselves, struggling to find each other and fight their way out of the ruins. Although I will not limit myself to such. So there.

Location

East Coast USA

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
541Followers
24My Favorites
1My Comments
5Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Choppedliver by clicking here.