• Authors
  • MonkeyWrench00

MonkeyWrench00

About my stories:
I'm an older man, and admittedly, I'm extremely out of touch with today's sensibilities about sexuality. I'd never thought the day would come when I'd be a dinosaur, but here I am. For me, erotic stories are by nature raw and (I hate to say it) somewhat politically incorrect. As a Gen X'er, I was extremely happy to see sexual politics evolve to a place where homosexuality is destigmatized (to the extent that it is), but I never imagined we'd be where we are now. I'm glad for all the people who don't have to hide anymore, and I'm glad for the people who can find a physical manifestation for who they really are. Having said that, I have some attitudes that are calcified in the past. If you're offended by my work, I apologize - however, they are my fantasies. They are colored by my age. All I can say is...one day, you'll see. ;)

Regarding roleplay:

I'm a bisexual man, with tastes that include homosexuals, bisexuals, CD's, transwomen, and women (but only if you're *really* kinky).

I'm a switch. I often find myself playing dominant roles, but I also enjoy playing submissive roles on occasion. (Everyone needs a break, right?)

I don't cam, video, snap, kik, etc. RP on chat is about it. I like getting into nice detailed scenarios. I like RP partners who make an effort and are capable of making decent contributions. If you're very passive in that way - I may not be the right chat companion for you.

Also, if we get to chatting, please don't ghost me if you have to go. I completely understand that you're probably multitasking while chatting (I am sometimes...), but if you have to run, please just say, "Gotta go. Sorry!" Just so I know.. ;)

Read my stories, and let me know what you think. I can go from sweet and vanilla, to rough, dirty and kinky. Hard no's for me are anything that would be illegal, and anything involving poop or blood.

So, if you fit into the spectrum I listed above, I'm here for you. Ping me.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
39Followers
15Following
13My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Author

Contact MonkeyWrench00 by clicking here.