DrSamy

I am a single man, I am a university professor in Cairo Egypt. Graduate of PhD from University of Pittsburgh, PA. 1982. I always need woman love 💑 ❤️. Female is Very important Cornerstone in my life. The best love experiences I had with a black Nobian from Uper Egypt, then with white Christian Female from mid uper Egypt too. I appreciate every second of love. I discovered your treasure island [(Liyerotica)] years ago, I like the way it goes through development and changed. It is really heaven for me. Specially, I am a love and sex stories writer. I wrote thousands of stories going like fire on the internet. Each story I wrote was real living experience I lived through. But because of the content and chocking events, names of people in my stories, and because of the restrictions of my professional job, I had to use one of my girlfriends name that was really sex mainiac and Porto addict. Lately, I like to read, listen, and see love stories filled with all types of sex. .. living in Cairo Egypt 🇪🇬 ❤️ love for you one by one..

Location

EGYPT

Member Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
2Following

More About Me

Hobbies

Reading, Fishing, Travel, Sexing

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Member

Contact DrSamy by clicking here.