anniexploring

I am a mature (60+), married woman who wandered onto this venue understanding little about what I wanted; only that I needed more than what real-life had been offering. A most amazing young woman, introducing herself simply as Annie, metaphorically took me by the hand and led me to a chat room, where my libido was tempted, teased and required to submit to a most glorious probing. Annie has become my friend, my confidant, my lover, Mistress and wife. She is the holder of the keys to my happiness.

I am happy to converse with others regarding my journey through this wonderland of exploration, but please understand that if one of your requisite's is to share photos or real-life info, or engage in skype-chat, then you will not likely find me a good fit. If you do chat-me-up, please be reasonably polite and not try to carry on with multiple chat partners at the same time. If I am not interesting enough to hold your interest, please just make an excuse and leave.

I do look forward to exploring with you.

Location

NE USA

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
9Followers
5Following
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

63

Fetishes

Exploring Thru Fantasy

Contact Member

Contact anniexploring by clicking here.