• Authors
  • Menoetes

Menoetes

Oh hi, I didn't see you there...

Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate.

You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos, beautiful Body Mod/Growth, bodacious Bimbofication, horrific Horror (hmmm... got lazy with that one) and occasionally hilarious Humor to be among some of his more common writing themes.

All, of course, as steamy and salacious as a New Orleans cat-house in July.

But every motor needs fuel and this lil' engine that could runs on reader encouragement and pure high-octane caffeine!

So help Menoetes write more of the stories they love. Drop him a comment, write an email or even buy him a coffee if you like what you see and happy reading!

Advanced chapters get posted on the BuyMeACoffee page first for supporters and Members get exclusive access to his authors Discord server.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/menoetesS

*Author's note: All characters engaged or depicted sexually in my stories are 18 years of age or older. Always have been, always will be.*

Location

The Asphodel Meadows of Hades

Gender

Male

Author Stats

54 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1239Followers
4Following
104My Comments
12Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Audiobooks, Improv

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

If You Can't Guess, I'll Never Tell...

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Menoetes by clicking here.