• Authors
  • Lathanar1

Lathanar1

My stories center around my campaign world of Tresolmar, mainly about Jebidiah Valor and his exploits. Jeb was my first DnD character I rolled back in the 70s and went through several revisions as new game editions came out. The world these stories are set in is one of my campaign worlds, Tresolmar, based on a future Mars. Jeb and I have had many adventures over the years so I have vast amounts of source material to work with. If things progress well I'll expand out with a couple shorter series based on my more prominent characters.

I expect to release a chapter a week, aiming for Friday night/Saturday morning. I hope you find some enjoyment in my stories.

Updates Mar 20th:

I really appreciate the feedback and stars! I broke 100 followers! You cannot imagine how ecstatic that makes me. Thank you all.

Jeb Chapter 15 and Tonstar Rising chapter 2 are out!

Jebidiah Chapter 15 finally published, I hope everyone enjoyed the story.

I started to submit edits and am in the process of republishing each chapter of book 1 with cosmetic and grammar/typo issues I have found. Nothing affects the story, just trying to clear up the glaring ugliness I left behind me.

Tonstar Chapter 3 was delayed again and will be submitted on the 21st, life on a farm is demanding. Tonstar Rising has become be a labor in love. I don't have the full plot line fleshed out yet but I know the major points I want to hit. It will end up having less of the erotic flare as most stories on here go so take that as you will. Next chapter will most likely be around the 1st.

The roster chapter of Book 1 will continue to server through the later books in the series. I know it gives some spoilers away, but the roster is too large to keep adding to every chapter. It will update with Book 2 characters before chapter one is released, so beware.

In my downtime between books (hah!) I am reworking the maps to make them both more legible and fit better on mobile devices. I'll update my bio as they get published since edits do not notify followers. I also need to get caught up on my xbox backlog :)

Location

US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
130Followers
27Following
24My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Gaming

Pets

Other

Contact Author

Contact Lathanar1 by clicking here.