Finger8

I blame Penthouse Variations of the eighties. I discovered the writings, probably before I should have.

My current thrill is to engage in chats and roleplay to encourage we both have a good time. I often use images/gifs to elevate our playtime, but not required to turn up the heat. Our naughty minds are capable of that, but sometimes an effectively placed image can do wonders to build the excitement.

I often find delight in themes that involve mature (over 50) women, often in shared scenarios or even taboo circumstances. But I've also been pleasantly worked up by some of the younger ladies here who have instigated some feverish enjoyment in their request for the attention of an older man. Group sex and naughty swaps have also been quite effective in capturing my attention/desires.

I don't have a specific type, but my preference is to communicate with females who relish in their pleasure, perhaps with an openness for assistance. And I do delight in conversations that allow participation of both of our ideas. Since I've been here, I've found a certain charm in conjuring some exciting situations on the fly.

I have no interest in exploring underage themes or bodily functions beyond a healthy blast of cum inside or out. ;) And violence does nothing for me, beyond a requested spanking, usually the result of a confession that gets me hard.

If feeling so inclined, should you see me in a chat room, please stop by and say hello and let's edge together for a bit. If I'm on, it is a pretty clear indication that my appetite has gone right to a spike in the pants (if I happen to be wearing any). ;)

And much appreciation if you made it to the end. I know I got a little long-winded, but you can't blame me for trying to be persuasive.

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
2Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

50

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Music, Writing, Film, Sex

Fetishes

Group Sex, Voyeurism, Swap, Mutual Masterbation, Exhibitionism

Contact Author

Contact Finger8 by clicking here.