• Authors
  • proseinagarden

proseinagarden

Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :)

Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY…

Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap*

My quickie is still in the pipeline! Not sure when it’ll be posted, but I’ll do my best to push through soon. :)


I have three series currently:

1) Glad I Didn’t Die Before I Met You - COMPLETE - Story of Moriah and Suzie - it’s somewhere between 160 - 180k words. I’m not quite sure… but I tried to make every chapter fun as a stand-alone story. (Oh! By the way! The chapter “Crimson Wave Relief” can be skipped for anyone who doesn’t like period sex; it doesn’t have any plot and is just a quickie. You’ll be okay if you don’t read it. :) )

2) Alternate Universe - this is “in the style of Suz/Mor” but something slightly crazy that I like/was asked for by either comments or my girlfriend.

3) Dalliances - One shots I was inspired to share.

For anyone even thinking of writing, please do! You have some great ideas that will add to our library of hot moments. If you are worried about comments, you really shouldn’t because you should either ignore the negative comments, disable comments altogether, or go through one of the Literotica editors to fine tune before sending out. Either way, we all want to read your fantasies, and I’m sure you’ll get better and better with every story you post!

Happy reading and writing! :D

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
132Followers
9Following
16My Favorites
43My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Commitment, Staring Into Each Other’s Eyes, Ass Play, Strap Ons

Contact Author

Contact proseinagarden by clicking here.