• Authors
  • SamanthaJackson

SamanthaJackson

Just your average erotica writer who's proudly in touch with her feminine side... well, online at least.

IRL, I have only just started on my transition.

Femdom is the motor that drives most of my kink interests. I'm somewhat on the edge of being bi-curious and asexual. It's a long story.

Asexual because I enjoy femdom and its many aspects, but more so the (imaginary) fantasies, the dynamic and non-sexual play than the physical, sexual components of it.

Bi-curious because I haven't had the opportunity to experiment with bisexuality through femdom yet. And yes, I would only want to experience it through femdom, as I have no personal romantic desires towards men in the slightest.

I also consider myself to be somewhat of a "kink leech". This shows especially in my relationships with dominant women. In my submissiveness, my desire to please them becomes so overwhelming, that I gradually and subconsciously take on their kink desires as my own. In practice, this means that I can be very into the idea of being made to swallow another man's cum in kink-talk and fantasies, whereas in real life, it might not interest me at all (just an example).

Some of the many things that interest me:

Femdom, crossdressing, bi-encouragement, "forced-bi", feminization, hypnosis, sissification, pet play.

Curious if I'm into other specific kinks? Ask me, and I'll let you know and add it to my profile list!

As far as romantic interests go, I am romantically attracted to femme-presenting people. So either cisgender females, or very passing transgender females, in looks, behavior, and voice. Don't get me wrong, this is not a transphobia issue, as I'm approaching hormone treatment myself as well. It's simply because masculinity in any way is a huge romantic turn-off for me.

Location

The Netherlands

Gender

Transgender

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
116Followers
15My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Asexual

Dating Status

Single

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact SamanthaJackson by clicking here.