• Authors
  • funwithabiguy

funwithabiguy

Married bisexual guy. Enjoying this ride as I continue to write erotica!

LATEST UPDATE:
-Our Circle of Friends is now available to read! I hope you enjoy it!
-Up next: I'm going to write another standalone story called The Dressing Room. After that, I'm not sure. I have several stories ready to put together, but I keep bouncing back and forth on ideas for each story. If it comes to it, I'll write multiple stories at once in order to get them out there.

Stay tuned for more!

MY WORKS:
Currently at work on several different stories and series. My current list of works in progress is below. I'll update as I'm writing and when they're published.

THE AWAKENING SERIES
-Chapter I: A Night With Jeff
-Chapter II: A Night With Jeff pt. 2
-Chapter III: A Night With David
-Chapter IV: A Much Needed Distraction
-Chapter V: Showtime!
-Chapter VI: Couple's Bonding/Boys Night (coming soon)
-Chapter VII: Breaking The Ice (coming soon)
-Chapter VIII: Mission Accomplished (coming soon)

BEST FRIENDS... SERIES
-Best Friends...With Benefits
-Best Friends...20 Year Reunion

THE LIVE-IN TRILOGY
-The Live-In: Chapter 1
-The Live-In: Chapter 2 (coming soon)
-The Live-In: Final Chapter (coming soon)

THE CHARITY CHAPTERS
-Just A Hole In The Wall
-A Different Type Of Family Reunion (coming soon)

STANDALONE STORIES
-Busted! (coming soon)
-Pay or Play (coming soon)
-No Returns (coming soon)
-Our Circle of Friends
-The Dressing Room (writing now)
-Captive Breed (coming soon)
-The Contest (coming soon)
-The Best Revenge (coming soon)
-Roadside Attraction (coming soon)
-The Night Stalker (coming soon)
-High Bid (coming soon)

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
If you read any of my stories, whether they be a part of any of my series, standalone stories, or future stories/series that I'm planning to write, first and foremost, I want to thank you for taking the time to read! I greatly appreciate it! But, as a new writer still trying to find my footing, if you're a writer yourself, PLEASE feel free to reach out to me with any comments, compliments, suggestions, or anything to help make my storytelling better. I'm getting comfortable and slowly finding my groove, but I truly do appreciate any and all input from other writers!

At this time, I'm not writing for pay. If I find that I'm picking up a bit of a following and getting some good response to my stories, I might set up a Patreon account so those who choose to can support me in my storytelling. I'm not fully committing to that idea yet, still being new to this world, but I'm not going to shoot down the idea.

Thanks for checking out my profile! Enjoy the stories!

Location

Ohio, USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
78Followers
9Following
2My Favorites
12My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

38

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact funwithabiguy by clicking here.