• Authors
  • KathrynLocksley

KathrynLocksley

Hi, I’m Kathy, writer of tantalizing erotic tales, and I’m thrilled to get to share my dirty, kinky, sometimes bizarre imagination with you. I’m a huge geek, so my stories range from real-world fantasies about adorkable everyday people conquering their hangups, to wild sexcapades through fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, and sometimes even horror universes.

Wherever my characters find themselves, I love getting to know them, and probably watching them grapple with some form of frustration and suspense. I specialize in stories of teasing and anticipation, as well as queerness (especially characters who are bi like me), and lots of women in control (and a few in other positions too, because switching things up can be fun).

Though a few of my stories can get mean, I’m pretty sentimental overall, so don’t be surprised to see some romance, friendship, celebrations of enthusiastic consent, and a great deal of silliness, mixed in with the spankings, crossdressing, strap-ons, and orgies.

I thrive on feedback, so if you’ve enjoyed my works, please know that your five-star ratings, reviews, and support keep me going.

I've recently set myself up to take commissions too, so if you've got a special fantasy you'd like to see me tackle, message me, and we'll chat. And if you’re just joining me in the strange recesses of my mind, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

***UPDATE SPACE***

Update 4/11/24:

The first FOUR installments of The Bureau of Pleasure Control are now available on Smashwords, each one polished up and paired with a bonus vignette never published on lit:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/107881

***

To be the first to read most new Kathryn Locksley stories, and to gain access to exclusive extra stories, subscribe at:

https://www.patreon.com/KathrynLocksley

OR

https://www.deviantart.com/kathrynlocksley/tier/Ravenous-Reader-1031194722

(On DA, be sure to select the Ravenous Reader tier to gain access)

Note that some exclusive or early-access stories that appear on Deviant Art may not be available on Patreon, due to different community standards.

Patreon subscriptions, however, start at a lower price point, include unlimited back-access to older posts, and have upgrade options that include nude and non-nude character portraits, to enhance your reading experience.

I also tend to pay a little more personal attention to my Patreon, with progress updates, work in progress previews, etc.

Pick whichever platform suits you best!

Or shop for a la carte ebooks on Smashwords (this is new, more to come in time):
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KathrynLocksley

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
320Followers
13Following
7My Favorites
4My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact KathrynLocksley by clicking here.