Marmadukephuknukle

I'm an octogenarian. I've been reading, writing, and re-writing erotic stories more to my liking since I was a teenager. My story ideas I hope are my own, but there are sixty-plus years of ideas floating around in my head to influence my thoughts. If I build on the work of another, I will surely seek out that author for permission to build on his or her work. If the work is anonymous, I will acknowledge it as source material, otherwise I hope my plots are sufficiently original so as not to offend anyone. Until recently, I had never published nor submitted for publication any of my work. I write for my own self-edification. If others like what I write or have suggestions for improvement, I'm glad to hear from you; if they don't, but have constructive things to say, I thank you for your time and effort and will truly take to heart your inputs. If you flame me or trash me, know that I am chuckling and thinking to myself, "Well, I got another one.!"

Location

U.S.A.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This WeekUpdated
14Followers
8Following
4My Favorites
49My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

Computer Programming, Woodworking, Metal Working, Building Things, Writing

Contact Author

Contact Marmadukephuknukle by clicking here.