• Authors
  • happy_koala

happy_koala

Just an Aussie guy wanting some friendly chat with like minded woman.
I am married and have been here before, go away for a bit, but always get drawn back (it can be addictive).

I am wishing to talk to woman (prefer attached) who like to sneak on here from time to time for some little sneaky escape.

I believe we all need a little "me" time and the spouse does not have to know absolutely everything, we still need to be our own person.

I feel it can be easier to talk to, and share things with a total stranger sometimes, the sort of discussions we cant have with friends or partners.

The addictive feeling of the butterflies that happen as we connect t with someone mentally

I have some stories that are published here, please feel free to have a read:).
I find writing can be very freeing and lets the mind wander and explore.
If you feel like you can relate please feel free to say hello :)

Prefer PM over room chat - please feel free to PM me :)

skype = redrocket0273@hotmail.com
hangouts = happykoala273@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you Ladies if you can relate to my profile :)

some selfies->
https://ibb.co/album/KD7fGD

my stories can be found here -> https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7000706&page=submissions

please feel free to rate and comment honestly

I have two wonderful woman I chat to out of here, openly sharing thoughts, discussions, pics and voice, I am looking for another to join out private little group, if you are a woman and feel you can relate to what I have put in my profile, please feel free to contact me to ask more :) hope to hear from you soon :)

I have also slut trained before, willing to do it again for the right person

Location

Australia Melbourne Oz

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
36Followers
117Following
2My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Age

51

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact happy_koala by clicking here.