Wurlybird

After many years of having fantasy's about my wife and sometimes but rarely with my wife, I've decided to write these down to document them and as a statement of love to my beautiful wife.

Please do not judge me. Enjoy, and maybe these short stories will inspire your own sex life.
These are semi-true stories. The places, some of the people, some history, our reactions to some situations, and some of the feelings are real. Most of the sex is fantasy, but I tried to capture my and my wife's real likes, turn on's, and movements. Our names have been, of course, changed.

Rita and I have been married now for over 30 years, and after all that time, our sex life has slowed down a bit.
We married young, and although Rita doesn't like to talk about her sex life before me, I know she has had some extreme sexual experiences in addition to an interracial experience which she had briefly told me about.
In addition, she had admitted to one other man, but I'm sure there were more other men during our marriage.

We are both in our mid-fifties, and I am a little overweight, and Rita is a little younger but still has a great body. Large breasts, slightly rounded figure, great ass, and legs.
My wife has dark blond hair, blue eyes, a medium build that is neither thin nor chubby. Also, she has large, nicely- proportioned breasts with dark pink nipples. And aureole about six centimeters in diameter. The large pink ovals made her tits very appealing. I always thought they were utterly beautiful.

The idea, or better said, witnessing other men seeing her breasts or generally seeing her nude has always turned me on.

I have always immensely loved my wife and am unsure if I could ever, from my side, share her with anyone else.
But I do love fantasies 😉.

Again, some of these stories are one hundred percent my fantasy; but most are based on real experiences.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
15Followers
6Following
67My Favorites

Contact Author

Contact Wurlybird by clicking here.