• Authors
  • Marvos79

Marvos79

It has been over a year since I've started writing erotica. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stories, especially the long ones. I HAVE to tell the whole story, so my stories tend to be slow burns with big payoffs at the end. It's been a dream of mine since when I was a teenager to write, and this is very much not how I imagined it, but it was what I needed. I was called a spectacularly good writer in a recent story comment. So thanks to everyone who has read and enjoyed my stories. There are many more in the works.

Update 4/3/24: I have many irons in the fire. Here are some upcoming stories that I am working on.
Dom and Minnie Pt 3: Dom and Minnie try to make their life together work with the shadow of Minnie's family hanging over them
Bilal and the Heart of the Wood: Bilal encounters a strange and dangerous spirit in the wood.
Untitled robot story: A guy inherits two pleasure robots from his rich uncle. One is an "off the assembly line" model and the other is a custom job his uncle made himself.
Going my Way: Bohdana. A bit of an origin story for Mrs. Romano from my Going my Way series. She meets a beatnik smoking and playing bongos at her university. He tells her about the idea he has for a camp.
Not Daddy (working title): A middle aged guy haunted by his past and a lonely young woman fall for each other after he finds her lost dog.
A Most Peculiar Custom: Based in the same setting as Bilal's stories but hundreds of years before. A noble family likes to... well... keep it in the family. I'm writing these in the form of letters so I can experiment with shorter form stories.
I have a ton of ideas that are still in the brainstorming phase, so I will keep them coming. Thanks again to all my fans!

Location

West Coast USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
125Followers
36Following
93My Favorites
17My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Age

44

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Science, History, Video Games, Reading, Science Fiction, Animals

Pets

Dog(s), Other

Fetishes

Read My Stories

Contact Author

Contact Marvos79 by clicking here.