sensorium

30-March-2024

Well, another update for anyone out there interested. I had thought to finish my latest work, the sequel to my story, ' A Trip to Remember', sometime last month. This aimed for completion date has slipped to next month. Life has gotten in the way with other commitments, reducing my time and some other aspects that have all conspired to delay publication.

What I can reveal, is that this novel length sequel will be entitled, 'Seven Days in September' and has ballooned into a mammoth endeavour, currently standing at over 150K words. I am hoping that someone will actually read it :)

I think I have taken a fairly unusual, perhaps even unique, approach to this story by having an accompanying soundtrack. Movies have had this element to add to the immersion of the medium and I thought doing the same for a novel might be interesting. It will, I hope, allow those who have enjoyed the novel to better immerse themselves into the story.

Anyway, the soundtrack is available on Spotify under my user name and with the aforementioned title. I hope that the soundtrack pulls the reader into the narrative more, is evocative of the era the story is set in and resonates with you,, the reader.

Any feedback graciously accepted.

UPDATE: 27th April 2024

The novel is almost complete now. I have added the direct URL to my Spotify play list for the upcoming novel, Seven Days in September in the website field below for those interested.

Location

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
TodayUpdated
13Followers
1Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact sensorium by clicking here.