REDtheRed77

Sun:♍️Moon:♎️Virgo/Libra, USA
https://www.astrology.com/zodiac-signs/virgo
I am by nature Loyal, not a cheater and I take time to crack open but once I'm cracked open it's Game On.
Virgo men are fairly shy, which contributes to their desire to be the passive one in a relationship. A Virgo man is highly critical of himself, so he may prefer to have his partner control different aspects of the relationship because he feels that she may be better than he is. Though, Virgo men may be tempted, and some are by nature, to be submissive because they believe that is the best way to show how loyal and kind they can be. Regardless, a Virgo man never oversteps his boundaries and prefers to stay on the right-side of the line and more obedient in continuance of showing their loyalty through submission. However, the man is still man enough but emotionally submissive.
HOBBIES & INTEREST : Music I like: Country, 80s Rock, Southern Rock, Some Pop, Classical-Instrumental. Any music that I can understand the lyrics. NO RAP | Playing Guitar | Blogging - Writing, History, Research, and Politics | Having a good cup of coffee or Ice Sweet Tea w/ Cigar-Cig or Vape outside on a Cool or Cold Morning or Evening | Camping, Hunting and Fishing whenever I can get the opportunity | College Football/Baseball
INTEREST:
▫️ Biological Female Age Limit = 55.
▫️FEMALES : Females: Dom or Subs - Prefer Doms.
▫️ALL Must have a Clean Bill of Health with NO STDs, and must be well groomed (showered and shaved NO pubic hairs). Must have own place with privacy in a non-ghetto/projects. Traveling will depend upon the time and distance.
▫️Trans & Fem-boys I will entertain you, Must be 20 to 30 years of age only & passable and has put effort into being passable) Sorry if this offends you, just some standards that I have. PASSABLE EX: Miss Blair White, I call her a She because she is not only passable, I respect her a whole lot. She's just flat out adorable as well.
🔻I'm Masochistic, Submissive, Bottom; Want to learn the Dominant Role and Find my way to being a Top. I can be a Switch but wanting to learn more about being a Dom but I am committed to being a Sub in learning.
▫️Fetishes & Kinks: Sub & Dom (wanting to learn more); Raw-Red-Ass Spankings (Receiving); Spanking (Giving & Receiving); Limited ABDL, DDR: Domestic Discipline Relationship.
▫️Seeking Friendship Only with Friends. I'm not seeking a committed relationship.

Location

USA

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
9Followers
28Following
72My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

September 15

Hobbies

Depends Upon My Mood, Sports, Fishing, Hunting, Writing, Blogging, Biology, History, Movies, Music, Guitar, TBA

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Submission, Spankings, FLR, Booty, Anal, CD, TBC

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact REDtheRed77 by clicking here.