Reader Profile image
userpic of SecretAdmirer584

SecretAdmirer584

Disclaimer: Women are more than bodies, not shallow, yada yada yada.

There are many girls in the gym with different body types.

One day I saw two girls at the gym on treadmills next to each other.

I didn’t stare TOO long, but one was slim, and the other was, well…suffice to say…squishy…and I liked them both. To be honest, I like damn near every type of female body type. Tall girls. Short girls. Skinny girls. Bigger girls. Shaved. Full natural bush etc. etc. etc.

And no, this isn’t some “I’m not shallow like those other guys” crap. I’ve gone back and forth between women who had nothing in common physically my entire dating career. (Would career be the right word?)

Basically, I like my ladies to have a head - that's pretty important to me.

Then two arms and two legs.

And something in the middle to hold it all together, and for the purpose of this site…of course boobies (ANY size) and a pussy to lick and taste and play with.

Basically that's it.

I find it impossible to pick one body type. There are too many attractive women out there who have e.g. flat booties...and flat booties need to be loved too!

…maybe me being turned on by so many body types means I have no standards!? LOL!

PS. I love foreplay…giving it first (I have been told I am a tease)…and only once my lady is satisfied can you give me some sugar!

Location

South Africa

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact SecretAdmirer584 by clicking here.