• Authors
  • UKGent34

UKGent34

Man in his late 50s, happy and occasionally a bit naughty.

After some travels and a few adventures, I'm now pretty much settled down in London, but 'settled down' doesn't need to mean 'boring'. I occasionally like to meet women friends visiting from outside the capital. It makes their visit more interesting and fun and they go home with some pleasant memories and, I like to imagine, a secret smile on their faces.

And on my own travels, it's always good to meet a friend and share some fun together.

Physically: I'm a little over 6 foot with dark hair, now greying, and clear blue eyes. I've been told that I'm good looking, but I can't see it myself. I'm an irregular gym goer with a large, hairy chest and big, strong hands. I like good conversation over food and drink. I love making women cum.

And if you've written a biography, thank you. I always read them, and I do care what's in them.

I haven't written anything yet (April 2023) but I'm planning a series of stories that will tell the tale of my sexual awakening and adventures, and what I have learned during 40 years of fun.

Location

UK

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
30Following
28My Favorites
59My Comments

More About Me

Age

59

Hobbies

Whisky And Bad Behaviour, Reading, History, Travel

Fetishes

Young/old, Anal, Older Women, Younger Women, Spanking, Dom Play, Cunnilingus

Contact Member

Contact UKGent34 by clicking here.