• Authors
  • VoiceFantasies2cumby

VoiceFantasies2cumby

I come here for the chat and usually, I like to try and find a person who can verbalize his fantasies about all sorts of sex. I particularly enjoy fantasies about my wife being fucked by big-cocked men in all sorts of scenarios from seduction to force. Usually, it will entail me being involved with the man or men at some point myself. They generally will have me as well as having had her but the twist is she won't even know I have a clue that she's had any strange cock, much less that I had the same man or men doing me. (now bear in mind that this is all just fantasy and not my actual desires revealed that I am attempting to make reality!) My fantasies about her run from seduction to blackmail and force. It might be strangers or even some of her male family having her. Typically at some point, she will be having multiple orgasms even though she's begging the guy or guys to "stop, go slow, not so deep, I'm a married woman, please don't do this" all that sort of pleading while her pussy is soaking wet even lathering those soft thighs.
I love doing voice and use one of many different VOIP's. It's great to find a guy who is into similar things and be able to jack off as we talk about all these kinky things.

Jane is 39 5 7 about 150. She wears a 36B bra and I'd say her curves make her like 36 30 38 with that ass popping out in the back as a half latina's should.

Please don't suggest that I tell her all my fantasies; she might enjoy them too. For two reasons: one is that they are only fantasies and two is that I know her....you don't.
A few samples of fantasies I have:

Her oldest uncle and her dad have her right before she get's married 1st time when she's 18 just out of HS. They keep her virgin by using her ass.
Her uncle thinks her husband is a sissy and makes one of him.
Her brother in law takes her pussy right before we get married.
She is sent to Vegas by her company but winds up in her bosses suite the whole time entertaining him and his clients.
Her first husband carries a grudge gets a body building friend of his to seduce her and then reveals to me her current husband.
Her xhusband blackmails me into having sex with him.
She catches me with him and the bodybuilder.
The Priest makes her penance to suck his cock during confessionals.
That leads to him fucking her on altar in middle of night and sharing her with other church men and officials.
She thinks I have no idea about her cheating and is coming home feeding me other mens sperm.

Location

Cyberanium City

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
28Followers
1Following
3My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

57

Contact Author

Contact VoiceFantasies2cumby by clicking here.