Velvet750

‘Velvet750’ has been writing erotic fiction under various pseudonyms for over 20 years. This new profile is being used for either short stories or novellas split into shortish chapters, or perhaps an occasional longer story/novel.

I’ve never had any interest in reproducing or regurgitating the same category or genre of story time after time. My tastes and experiences are varied and wide. However, most feature power exchange, dominance and submission in one form or another. I write both M/f and F/m tales. Some are consensual, loving and romantic, while others feature cruel NC/CNC settings, although you won’t find much in the way of gore or heavy pain in this library.

In order to help readers choose stories to their taste (and to avoid stories they won’t like), trigger codes will usually be put in the short description-line below each title, as follows:

‘MD’ for stories that basically involve male dominance (or female submission or subjugation of sub couples);
‘FD’ for stories focused on female domination;
‘NC’ for stories that involve coercion, blackmail, mind control or other non-consensual situations; and
‘NA’ for all other types of consensual story, including any tagged ‘non-erotic’ (or with limited sex content).

I am best known as Velvetglove. I’ve written over 4million words of erotica over 20 years. Mostly as Velvetglove but also as VG, Velma Glover and other aliases. I identify as a ‘switch-bitch’. In other words as both Dominant and submissive, as both female and male, sometimes loving and passionate, other times forceful and strict. I’m Anglo-American with a mix of genes and I live on both sides of the Pond. I’m comfortable with English and US voices and spellings. I’ve written two published thrillers (vanilla) as well as loads of erotica/porn. One thriller has been turned into a movie.

My writing career began by chance, when I was asked (and paid) to write imaginary reader’s letters for “top shelf” glossy magazines in the 1980s/90s (what, you thought those letters were all real?!). But the advent of the internet steadily did away with that side hustle.

After a long hiatus, I began posting as Velvetglove on the now defunct BDSM Library between 2005 and 2012 (bibliography to be inserted below if there’s room).

The next stage of writing came here, on Literotica, under the profile ‘realvelvetglove’ (Velvetglove was taken), who posted between 2012 and 2016.

Covid-19 Lockdown coincided with the end of my ‘real life’ career and so, in 2020, I decided to start writing commercially, mostly as ‘Velvetglove’. My books are published by Fetish World Books (an imprint of Fiction4All) and they’re available on several sites (titles available to be inserted below if there’s room).

For those who are interested, the pseudonym ‘Velvetglove’ comes from a phrase attributed to the Emperor Napoleon. He said the best way for a leader to manage a situation is with “an iron fist in a velvet glove”. In other words, inner steel should be couched in outward gentleness. In real life the best Dominants aim to achieve a similar balance. Of course, in fiction, a writer can choose to strike a balance … or not.

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
28Followers
3Following
1My Comments
3Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Velvet750 by clicking here.