• Authors
  • Lighthousenorth

Lighthousenorth

Dutch guy, now retired in SE Asia. Naturist, photographer, storyteller, lover of woman and of sex with men. Just a friendly old man. If you're one too, let's chat. And if you happen to be on holiday here, let's meet for a coffee or a beer.

Not shy to show myself on cam, but you'll have to ask me if you want to watch. I often like to switch on my cam and don't expect you to do the same (though I would not object to it :-)).

Some of my stories are autobiographical, others are (wishful) fantasies, often about situation in which I'm a kind of forced to have sex with other men (but it's always obvious I do not mind ;-)). It's up to you to decide which story falls into which category.

I love to show myself nude, but I'm not the type of exhibitionist that opens his raincoat or jumps unexpected in front of people. I just like to walk around naked on quiet places, in nature or abandoned buildings and make photos of myself, or have another man do that. If you have the same hobby, let me know and maybe we can exchange photos.

Location

SE Asia

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
35Followers
14Following
1My Favorites
47My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

68

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Music, Museums

Pets

Dog(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Soft Bondage, Walk Naked, Make Naked Photos Of Myself

Contact Author

Contact Lighthousenorth by clicking here.