• Authors
  • Darren13

Darren13

I am unable to continue my stories for a while, my pain meds have been changed and it's had an unfortunate effect on my concentration.
I’m going to start deleting all anonymous critiques, if you have something to say surely you can without hitting the anonymous button. I’m happy to fear criticism but stand up with it, don’t hide behind that button. Obviously I will keep the nice one’s!
Wow. 10 out of 14 stories listed hot, and the lowest rated of the 14 is 4.42, not too shabby for just over two months writing. Thanks, now if I could just crack the 4.8’s! Please show some love in respect of 5-star ratings as there seems to be a lot of anonymous 1stars hitting me quite hard.
Would anyone like to edit a story? As I have a few awaiting editing. I'm unsure about Straight to hell, although my one editor DJ1557 likes the story and wants it to continue, Let me know what you think if anybody reads this, that is.
What I would like to say now I have written a few stories is I do this for fun, it’s therapeutic as I have a back injury and find myself lying down most of the day. I would ask you to show a little respect, I'm not a writer and I can't find an editor /proofreader to help me out. So all these guys complaining about spelling and grammar errors read something else or offer to help! You should have written something yourself if you feel qualified to criticize me and at least spell-check your complaints.
I am learning as I go and I now use Grammarly. For those of you kind enough to just enjoy the fictional stories for what they are, thank you for your kind reviews.

Location

Uk

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
445Followers
7Following
19My Favorites
8My Comments
5Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Darren13 by clicking here.