• Authors
  • DianaSM

DianaSM

Hello there, naughty voyagers… I'm Diana, a 24-year-old petite submissive, desperately craving humiliation and bondage.

I long for my Sir or Mistress to take complete control of me, using me as their personal plaything, bringing me to the heights of pleasure but also keeping me at the brink of despair in a cycle of delicious torment and teasing.

Be as filthy and dirty as you want to be, if I'm online it means I want nothing more than to sink to my knees and serve in any way that pleases my Superiors. I want to be tied up, humiliated, insulted and ravished in every way possible. I am a firm believer that my body is my captor’s temple, where they can inflict delightful pain and demonstrate their dominance, chaining me up, whipping, spanking, fucking, abusing me as a reminder that they own every inch of my being.

Tear me down with your words, let the saliva run down my face while my head is held firmly by my hair, and be sure to remind me that I am no more than a cheap thrill, lucky to be in your presence. Make me wallow in disgrace by crawling naked for your amusement, mold me into the perfect submissive plaything you’ve always desired.

Limits : I don't do pictures/cams/voice calls. No scat, bestiality, or body mod. There's probably more, but I'm too horny to think about what I don't like right now.

Disclaimer : I'm here for porn, not to find my soul mate. I'm glad to chat, play and serve you while I'm in chat, but don't expect to own me outside of that.

Also, when I say no picture, it means no picture, don't even ask for one. I know some of you don't trust me and think I'm a guy, and fair enough I understand where you are coming from, but that changes nothing. I'm not interested in giving you a way to check, so if that is a deal breaker then just don't message, and refuse me if I am the one initiating the conversation.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
25Followers
1Following
24My Favorites

More About Me

Age

24

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writing

Fetishes

BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Humiliation, Objectification

Contact Author

Contact DianaSM by clicking here.