Markus_93

Hi to who takes the time to read my bio


Love a good roleplay or simply sext.

Though I'm open for new kinks and experiences I definitley know what I'll never like: violence, blood, physical torture, fecies, ... you get the vibe.

For the kinks see the fetishes section in bio. I enjoy these but not exclusively and not necessarely always or with everybody.

Scenario wise open for new things, just please not "neighbours"... so lame haha
If you want to go fantasy you'll have to guide, not so much into it.

I like worship and punishment.
Worship: Think of ancient greek fertility ceremony. You're in the centre of action, I have the honor to serve and please you...
Punishment: no hardcore bdsm stuff, however you need to be taught a lesson...

Never really a bottom but sometimes I like it being instructed how to jerk.
Concerning this: I was always curious about having sort of a mistress and handing out the control of my orgasms to someone else.

I'd like to get more into the breeding and why I like it so much: I am very strict in real life when it comes to protection. If I don't want her pregnant, she doesn't get pregnant "by accident". It's that easy. (yeah yeah you could start a discussion about this, but what whatever. It's how I do it...)
However I'm absolutely craving for the experience of cuming inside of a woman, having her take my sperm, unifying the two uf us. I could go to great lengths and descriptions of how and why it is such a special thing to me. In the end it's probably just animalistic behaviour and genetics. But I love thinking and talking about it. Naturally having a deliberate breeding scenario in a roleplay is therefore an instant turn on for me.

cheers, takes patience to get this far ;*

Location

Europe

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
This MonthUpdated
3Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

31

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Sports, Programming, Reading

Fetishes

Vanilla, Oral, Anal, Cumplay, Creampies, Breeding, Orgasm Control, Light Sub/dom, Worshipping, Excessive Cum, Bondage, Overstimulation

Contact Member

Contact Markus_93 by clicking here.